As a service provider for electronics development, we often use FPGAs (Field Programable Gate Array) or CPLDs (Complex Programmable Logic Devices) to map digital logic. We have profound knowledge in the conception, implementation and simulation of complete FPGA designs.
FPGAs are ideally suited for systems with fast response times in the nanosecond range and data rates of up to 10 GBit/s. The high number of digital inputs and outputs makes them suitable for applications with high integration density.
The possibility of parallel development processes of hardware layout and software development accelerates the development time. Due to the re-programmability of FPGAs, modifications of the VHDL code can be easily implemented.
- Implementation and simulation of complex designs
- Codesign for System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions
- Evaluation of suitable FPGA's and CPLD's
- Concept, scheme and layout of mixed signal PCBs with FPGA or CPLD
- Connection of external periphery
- Intel Platform Designer (formerly Qsys, Nios II and Altera Quartus II)
- Xilinx Vivado (formerly ISE Design Suite)
- LabVIEW FPGA