We specialize in the development of measurement and automation systems for industrial and research applications and focus on services and products with high performance requirements and high operating and reliability standards.
As an Alliance Partner of National Instruments, we have been offering services as a system integrator since 1995. Our offer includes assistance in the concept development, implementation, training and maintenance of the developed systems.
The effective scope of services is based on customer requirements and ranges from simple assistance and the execution of sub-projects to the acceptance of the entire order. The know-how transfer is ensured by close cooperation with the client.
With our own software and electronics development we offer complete solutions from one source.
The software development of PI Electronics AG is characterized by robust and user-friendly applications. They can be used in industrial environments or in research projects for measurement data acquisition or control purposes. The applications are mainly programmed with LabVIEW and its toolkits.
PI Electronics AG develops innovative, customized hardware solutions. The project scope ranges from development orders for prototypes, including software and mechanics, to medium and small series.
To achieve the highest quality and efficiency, we use the latest versions of Altlium Designer, Concord Pro and Autodesk Inventor.
As a service provider for electronic development, we often use FPGAs or CPLDs to map digital logic. Our employees have profound knowledge in concept design, integration and implementation of FPGAs or CPLDs.
In addition to the development of measurement data acquisition systems we offer the following measurement jobs for our customers:
- Support in the selection of the required measuring equipment
- Support with the validation of measuring equipment
- Measurements on industrial plants
- Measurements on experimental setups
- Analysis and evaluation of measurement data
In demanding electromagnetic environments, reliable measurement of the smallest physical quantities can only be achieved through consistent EMC design.
- Creation of EMC concepts for printed circuit boards, systems and equipment
- Hardening of electronics against interference
- EMC analysis of existing devices or industrial plants
PI Electronics AG has the necessary expertise to develop, document and manufacture products from the industrial sector in such a way that conformity tests can be carried out cost-effectively and successfully. We offer support in the development of production controls and their documentation. If measurements or expert opinions from an accredited body are required, we work together with external partner companies. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Development consulting for obtaining compliant products
- Support in the creation of CE-compliant documentation and declaration
- Performing complete conformity tests in cooperation with partner companies
- Support in the development and implementation of standards-compliant manufacturing tests
- Device test according to VDE 0701- 0702
Accredited partner companies: